Hello! Welcome to my blog! The first post here will be a review about the 2 brand new floors of the Royalty Store, limited to only Royalty members.



There were many items that were released in this collection of Royalty. The pieces were quite nice and I was able to match some of the items with a variety of clothing. The collection was most likely meant to look elegant, but when matching it with other kind of items, you can get a totally different kind of style. Which is great for people like me, because I'm not a big fan of wearing long dresses all the time. And it's actually pretty cheap. I even noticed people saying that this collection is better than the new L.E(which I honestly agree with).

Out of a 10, I would score this collection 9/10.



Here's a little something I made with out my favorite from the collection, the Black Soiree Jacket.



Review: Royalty

Posted on

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Leave a Reply

Thanks for Commenting!