My Say:

Recently, I was able to find another item that was on my wishlist, the Tea Time Cape! I bought the black one from the bazaar and I wanted to write about it here. It was released sometime in 2010, probably being one of the first posing clothing. This cape was probably meant for holding a tea cup, but it can do a lot more. I styled it by holding a book instead. What do you think? Do you have an outfit with the Tea Time Cape?


My Say: Tea Time Cape

Posted on

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Category

,

,

,

2 Comments
  1. I'm not a fan of those posing items. I mean, I like them and I like that thing that allows you to create original things, like you holding a book but... i don't know, I hate that they go with gloves (I know, if not it would be a mess for skin tone), but I hate those gloves they always wear... Anyway, I like your idea, but I won't buy never anything with gloves haha

    mirdith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you, as much as I love being able to pose with these items, I wish it was possible for there to be a way to not have to use gloves. Most of the time, the gloves just doesn't work with the item, I noticed that in a few of the items from the Strike a Pose collections. Unfortunately though, there aren't many ways to pose on Stardoll, so it might be like that for a while.

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting!