I haven't been able to post much lately due to the start of school. But, here's a review about the new floor of Volie!


The first thing I have to say about this floor is that the items are very affordable. The prices range from 102 SC to 18 SD. A lot of these items are really nice, and match with many items. I'm personally a fan of the Beaded Couture Tee(12 SD) and the Beaded Couture Bottines(11 SD). 

There are a couple items limited to SS members, such as the Herrera Gown(18 SD) and the Athena Gown(18 SD). At the moment, I'm not going to buy the Herrera Gown, but I will definitely come back for it one day. 

And lastly, there are a few items that I'm not a big fan of, but I'm sure that there's a way to make them all look good.

Store Score: 8/10

Review: Volie

Posted on

Monday, August 25, 2014

Leave a Reply

Thanks for Commenting!