I haven't been posting reviews lately, so here's one about the new floor of Original Future.



A new floor of Original Future just came out and I love it! There are many gorgeous, but casual pieces here. The prices aren't that expensive, as the prices range from 4 - 30 SD and 120 - 160 SC.

I'm a fan of the Mesh Baseball Tunic(14 SD) and the Don't Panic Dress(18 SD). Those are two pieces I would certainly buy. I would also consider buying the Prada Inspired Dress(30 SD), but it's pretty expensive. There are also two pieces for men the Mens 55 Fuzzy Sweater(15 SD) and the Mens Pleather Workpants(15 SD).

A piece that I don't really like is the Cheetah 80s Top(13 SD). Though most of the other pieces are quite nice.

Store score: 8/10


Review: Original Future

Posted on

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Leave a Reply

Thanks for Commenting!