And now for a long awaited review! Two new floors of Nelly has recently been released. One with a beautiful spring theme, and one with a gorgeous B&W theme. I thought that Nelly might have a new update, as there was a sale for items that were going to be discontinued. A couple floors were removed from Nelly a few days ago, and they were replaced with some new fashion.

 Nelly's Spring Fling has items that cost 6-25 SD, and it was released on March 2nd. I'm not a big fan of every item in this release, but I did find a few that I liked. I found the Fuzzy Long Cardigan(18 SD|16 SD) to be very pretty, and I also liked the Designer Blogger Model Tee(16 SD|14 SD), but it was a bit too simple for that price. The Chain Bag(14 SD|13 SD) is very nice, I just might buy it. Although I wouldn't buy it right now due to my shortage of SD, I think that the Cropped Biker Jacket(25 SD|23 SD) may be a popular item. The beanies and cap seems to be too small to wear with most hairstyles. I was considering the Pink Knitted Hat(11 SD|10 SD), until I realized it didn't fit my dollie. As for shoes, I'm not really into anything other than the Chunky Thin Strap Sandal(11 SD|10 SD).

The second new floor of Nelly, which was released on March 4th has items that cost 7-23 SD. It consists of clothing in black, white, and similar colors. I did find a lot of items that I liked in this release. I just love the Lace T Shirt(15 SD|14 SD). It's very pretty, but it has a casual look too. The Luxe Pants(16 SD|14 SD) also have a casual look, that I find to be stylish. I've seen quite a few Stardollies wearing Notion Blazer(18 SD|16 SD), so it seems like that's pretty popular. I may not buy it now, but I'm considering it. The Chic Statement Shirt(16 SD|14 SD) is nice as well, although this is also a bit too simple. The White Large Clutch (12 SD|11 SD) is an interesting item. There aren't many large clutches on Stardoll. I think I'll buy this soon, as it looks great with many outfits.

Opinions about the new Nelly floors?

Review: Nelly's Spring Fling & Little Black Dress

Posted on

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Leave a Reply

Thanks for Commenting!