While reading over my old posts, I realized I liked this one so much I had to update it.

After following cycle 7 of FM-Style last month, the club where you model without posing, I decided I should do a post about Scandinavian style. I've been a fan of this styling for a while now, but I could not find ways to perfect it. But the winner of cycle 7, AudreyHepburn.,gave a accurate description of it, which I have posted above. After reading it, I realized it was style without trying. It gives you a simple and natural look. I decided to try this on my own...

[updated version]


I don't think it's bad for a start. I might just start shopping for a new Scandinavian style wardrobe.

Featuring: Scandinavian Style [UPDATED]

Posted on

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Leave a Reply

Thanks for Commenting!